I was the winner of one of Allison and Busby’s newsletter competitions (it’s worth a sign-up folks – it’s a brilliant Independent publisher with some especially great escapist holiday reads) and I got this lovely loot in the post:
1. Deeds of Darkness by Edward Marston (a 1st world war murder mystery).
2. Monsieur Pamplemousse and the Tangled Web by Michael Bond (French gastronomic super-sleuthing).
3. Snapped in Cornwall by Janie Bolitho (murders in Cornwall).
4. The House at the End of Hope Street by Menna Van Braag (magical life turn-around).
5. An Allison and Busby bag.
Allison and Busby’s website: http://www.allisonandbusby.com/